It Starts With ME - a Skincare Guide
The objective of the course is to empower you to take control of the vast range of skincare products in the market by feeling educated on ingredients and your own skin type.
Duration: 6 hours (2 hrs x 3 days)
Participants will be able to
1. Identify the active ingredients present in various skincare products
2. Differentiate between good and bad skincare regimes & routines
3. Demonstrate the correct procedures to use and apply various skincare products
4. Differentiate between different skin types and concerns
5. Formulate their own personalized skincare regime
6. Determine the effectiveness of a good skincare routine
Sherin Mathew is a Computer Engineer graduate turned certified Life Skills Trainer who chose to make her passion as her career. She is very passionate about helping an individual to rediscover & develop their true potential to reach various heights of success in their personal & professional life. Her training, content, methodology, and approach in the training & consulting industry have been well received and appreciated as a passionate, unique, and innovative approach. Being part of the young millennial generation, she merges technology with the L&D industry to create a virtually enriching experience for her participants. She likes to empower people through training & interactions at Seminars, Workshops, and Conferences. Mingling with people with diverse backgrounds & performing roles that involve Facilitating, Training, Monitoring, Guiding and Mentoring inspires her. She has trained more than 1200 + participants from both the academic and corporate sector. She has 3000+ hours of training experience and counting. She has also played various roles as a consultant that has enabled entrepreneurs and MSME to grow exponentially.